Sunday, June 3, 2012

''Quiz Makeup''


I choose Pierre Huyghe. Pierre is a great artist his artwork are very different from others. His very talented and his artwork is very modern. His very creative when it comes with his pieces he make it work and he really make his pieces cough your eye.

My favorite was ‘‘this is not a time dreaming’’ this artwork is really modern and creative he put himself in this artwork and created something different.

The one I dislike was ‘’the poetics of space’’ this work confused me but at the same time I liked it. It was very different and creative. And in my conclusion I’m not going to struggle anymore trying to understand any artwork because I realize any good work requires of thinking. Thinking beyond everything to understand but when you don’t have a lot of knowledge about art this can be really hard.

This artist reminded me of Cindy Sherman because Cindy try to portray her artwork with herself I kind of thought this was the same thing Pierre tried to do. To personified all his artwork by including himself in his artworks.



No comments:

Post a Comment